- Features and Specifications:
- Color: Red.
- Material: High-temperature resistant.
- Design: Custom fit for Tesla models.
- Function: Aesthetic enhancement, protects calipers.
- Installation: Simple, no special tools required.
Once fitted, this cover transforms the appearance of your vehicle, adding a touch of sophistication and a distinct style. It elevates the luxury quotient of your car while also making it stand out from the crowd. Compared to other Model 3s, your vehicle will exude a more dynamic and sporty vibe. Crafted from high-grade aluminum alloy, this cover not only looks fantastic but also improves tire heat dissipation, blending elegance with performance enhancement.
Installation Guide for Tesla Model Y Brake Caliper Covers
Step 1: Identifying the Caliper Covers
- Begin by sorting the caliper covers: two larger covers for the front wheels and two smaller ones for the rear.
- Ensure you correctly identify the front and rear caliper covers before proceeding.
- The installation steps are identical for both the front and rear caliper covers.
Step 2: Positioning the Caliper Covers
- Position each caliper cover so that the rubber cap is on the top end and the tubing is on the lower end of the caliper.
Step 3: Locating the Installation Point
- Find the gap between the brake disc and the caliper bracket. This is where the cover will be installed.
Step 4: Installing the Fixed Buckle
- Hook the fixed buckle on the caliper cover onto the caliper bracket.
- Push the buckle towards the center until it aligns flush with the bracket sidewall.
- Ensure the caliper cover is evenly positioned on both sides and aligns with the center of the caliper.
Step 5: Securing the Adjustable Buckle
- Locate the gap between the caliper and the brake disc for the second buckle.
- Insert and push the adjustable buckle towards the center, aligning the bolt holes.
Step 6: Bolting the Buckle
- Thread the hexagon bolt through the buckle hole.
- Attach and fasten the provided nut onto the bolt.
Step 7: Tightening the Hardware
- Tighten the bolt and nut using the provided tools, ensuring a secure fit.
Step 8: Checking the Brake Disc Protective Cover
- Ensure the brake disc protective cover does not hinder the buckle installation.
- If necessary, use a flat-head screwdriver to adjust the cover temporarily and then restore it post-installation.
Step 9: Testing the Installation
- Reattach the tire, hand-tightening two lug nuts initially.
- Rotate the wheel to check for interference with the caliper cover; there should be no metal friction sounds.
- After confirming, install the remaining lug nuts.
- Lower the car from the jack and securely tighten all lug nuts.
- Perform a low-speed test drive to check for any rubbing or interference sounds. There should be no scraping noise.
- If everything is clear, the installation is complete.
Congratulations on successfully installing your Tesla Model Y Brake Caliper Covers!
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.